Saturday 1 May 2010

L'Espirit D'Escalier or; Where The Fuck I've Been Since January

Hai Guise,
This is a little bloggage about why I haven't been up to much on here for a while. I'm a lazy fucking peen. End of chat.

Not much has appertained since then to be fair. I fear change. I'm still a Paperwork Monkey, but now my beard is hawge. Mahoosiver than ever. Also, my current FB profile pic is the actual pic that the banner for this blog was shooped off.

I have a number of sensational gigs coming up too: The Bronx in Clwb, Rage Against The Machine in Finsbury Park (Yep, the free one), Glastonbury Festival and Between The Buried And Me in Camden Underworld. Sch-ting!

Fundamentally my blog intentions (blintentions?) have been good. I've been outlining a mammoth project with my parter-in-grime: Dean "Bag" Williams, regarding the vocabulary and vernacular of South Wales since the beginning of the year; which should find it's way to you within a few weeks...

In the meantime I have a few new ideas that you'll be feasting your eyes on within a few days - excelsior!

Expect more lists of awesome stuff and a rebuttal that has been years in the making...
FUCKING YEARS.
LET'S DO THIS.

1 comment: